Harvard School of Public Health and the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences are teaming up to bring you Clean Air Fairs at Viet-AID (Feb. 25) and the Leahy Holloran Center (Mar. 3)! Both event will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. At the fairs, you will have the opportunity to:
- Test your air flow and chart how well you compare to your community.
- See a digital prediction of what you will look like if you smoke.
- See what a smoker’s lung looks like.
- Talk about steps you can take to help protect your air.
- Take real-time measurements of air pollution particles.
Viet-AID is located at 42 Charles Street in Dorchester. Vietnamese translation will be provided. Attached is a flyer in English and Vietnamese. A second air fair will take place the Saturday following at the Leahy Holloran center (1 Worrell Street, Dorchester). Flyers are available in English and Spanish.